Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tiler has been back

On my way grocery shopping today I snuck past the house again.  As I came up the rise I could see that the laundry door was open.  I got really excited because I thought someone was working and I would be able to sneak into the house to have a look!

However it seems that the tiler has been back and finished levelling all the floor areas ready for tiling.

IMG_0743

The tiler had jammed the laundry door there shut with something.  Hopefully this means he will start tiling in earnest come Monday.  I’ve left him a note about tiling to the ceiling in the shower alcoves in both the bathrooms, and also doing the small wall near the toilet in the ensuite grey rather then white.  I haven’t heard from him yet, so will try to get up there early Monday and catch him. IMG_0745

I hope he cleans up that mess on the bottom of the cupboards.

IMG_0746

Bit of a close up of the laundry sink and bench – the colour is Paprio Storm.  We where going to have Polar White doors, which is a really startling white, however they where having a ‘special’ upgrade when we where doing colour selections, so we got these doors that have this fancy edge on them, there was something else special about them.  I don’t know, it was late in the colour selection process and I was tired and over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment