Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stop the Clock – 174 days

Front Door, down the hallway
Image
Newly designated home theatre room. The SS made the great suggestion of just putting up thick velvet curtains rather then a door in the archway there.
Image
Main Bathroom
Image
Image
Toilet
Image
Little bit of extra tiling in the laundry - looks so good! I would never have been able to do that myself, see how they cut it around bench top
Image
Image
Welcome wagon - welcome basket - I know my hubby is just going to love the rolling esky - I just saw all the nuts and egg products in there!
Image
Cool another hat for childcare!
Image
See how shiny the bench top is - it almost looks like it is glowing.
Image
Image
And Finally the KEYS
Image
Just had a call from the carpet layer - they won't be able to do the carpets till the 9th. Stuff it, I think we will move the weekend of the 6th regardless and have all the beds in the living/dining room and all the clothes and crap in the garage. Argh so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment