Sunday, February 21, 2010

Garage Floor finished!

We finished painting the garage floor and unpacked the tiles today. I meet with the tiler this evening up at the house, and he said "Oh I think I will be finished by the end of the week easy" So we are planning on moving in NEXT WEEKEND!

Crackers I have to get my bum in to gear!

Finishing of the steps with the first coat of paint
Image

First coat of paint
Image

First coat
Image

Just started the second and Final coat
Image

Image

I will take another photo tommorow when we remove the paper

EDIT: We used the BERGER Aquatread system
http://www.berger.com.au/jetdry/aquatre ... _range.asp

Most other paving/concrete paints you have to etch the paint first. With this system you paint an undercoat first which the paint then sticks to. The colour is charcoal with one extra shot of black in it, a compromise between hubby and I.

We also unpacked the tiles

After 30 mins
Image

After 1 hour
Image

Image

After 1 and a half hours
Image

Image

After 2 hours - finished
Image

Image

Image

We laid a few about to see how they looked
Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment