Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kitchen handles – bathroom and laundry.

They put all the kitchen handles on today and brushed the doors down, so it looks a little better.  They have also put all the WIR draws in.  The shelves in the master bedroom are to big and need to be cut back.

I can’t wait to see what it looks like with the bench. 

IMG_0661

I think I might change the door handles after all.  I think square brushed stainless steel ones would look much better.IMG_0672

I have a normal 600 oven but a 900 stove top.  I am wondering how ‘deep’ the stovetop is, if it is going to fit entirely in the benchtop, as this space will not fit my 900 stovetop. See the corner cupboard to the left and the HUGE gap in the doors there?  I would have thought the doors would fit together better then that. IMG_0673 Fridge provision.IMG_0674

Linen cupboard in the hallway      IMG_0664

Main bathroom IMG_0665 LaundryIMG_0666

Washing machine waste in the laundry, I will have to get my Dad to make a hole in the cupboard so I can put the washing machine hose through.

IMG_0667

Walk in robes all have 4 draws and 3 shelves.

IMG_0668

The bricks have still not finished.  I talked to the SS he told me that the pallets of bricks in SA have 500 bricks, but the pallets from interstate only have 350 bricks.  So he asked the office to order 2 pallets, thinking he would get 1000 bricks which would be enough to finish it, however they only got 700 bricks, which was not enough.  So waiting on more bricks still!  You can see the brickie didn’t put the rest of the insulation in.  I am going to have to talk to the SS about that. IMG_0669 IMG_0670

No comments:

Post a Comment