Thursday, December 17, 2009

No bath today


Notice something missing in the above picture? Yep no bath. According to the SS the bath was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday and the last pallet of bricks on Wednesday. No bath and no bricks.

I had a rare chance to go up to the house today without the youngest two. I helped my daughter through and open window and spent a good bit of time wandering around the house. I noticed a few things that I hadn't before.






Our doors are all in a nice pile. They are all flat profile, hubby and I like to keep things simple, we like nice straight clean lines. I think the 4 smaller ones are for the WIR and the pantry.



This is the challenge I have set for myself. I am trying to work out how high the garage door will be by counting how many bricks there are. Does anyone know how high a brick is?



I read through our Colour Selections, the door frame is to be painted the same colour as the door - Manor red, I have spoken to the SS and asked if I can get it done black instead. So waiting to see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment