Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Downpipes in the Downtime

This time over Christmas/ New Years is traditionally a time when tradies go on holidays and nothing gets done.  But I got a great Christmas present Down pipes!

IMG_0735  IMG_0738

IMG_0736


Thanks to some questions by someone on the homeone forum I have found this cool idea for my corner cupboards.

Image
Image

I really like the deeper pot draw type ones. I am hoping they either use the current doors or...hmmm I might go dumpster diving and pull out the extra pieces of charcoal laminate. Hubby says "looks expensive" so I might go visit the showroom tommorow and see if it is just a pipe dream.

For my reference the draws come from here...http://www.wilbrad.com.au/

Also for my reference I really like the thoughts behind how to set out your kitchen discussed on this web site. Who would have thought there was a 'science' behind where you put the pots in your kitchen. http://www.dynamicspace.com/dynamicspace/en/04/01/02/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment