Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Garage Slab Poured

Hubby took the kids up to the block today while I was at work. He rang me quite excited to state that they had poured the garage slab!!!

My work colleague Roy suggested that I get the kids to put there handprints in the cement.  My hubby didn’t want them to get dirty hands, so I reminded him of the wipes in the car.  He rang me later to say the cement was to hard, so they wrote there initials instead :)

Roy drove me home (as hubby had the car) and to my delight agreed to go past the block on the way home!! *yay*  I managed to take a few dodgy photos with my camera phone will take more tomorrow with the camera.

IMAG0139 IMAG0140

IMAG0142 IMAG0143

They made a huge mess of all the excess concrete on the neighbours block! I would be spewing if I was them.

1 comment: