Saturday, May 9, 2009

Crap floor tiles

Well I thought I loved these floor tiles from Beaumonts. The small sample of laminate that I have off our benchtop looked great on it.

So yesterday I went into the city and bought a sample of the floor tile, a massive 300 x 600 porcelain tile. Then I went to the laminate shop with it and put it next to the big piece of laminate that they have of the bench top I have picked. It looked terrible. They don't look anything like each other. So not happy. Now I am having second thoughts on the laminate benchtop I have picked for the kitchen, and I have to go out and find a new floor tile.

I found some black pebbles in a shop that gets there tiles from Beaumonts, so I went and asked at Beaumonts about that pebble. They have discontinued it :( so looks like I am going to have to make my own pebble feature tiles after all. So another loss for the day.

I did have one win, we have picked a grey laminate sample for the bathroom benchtop. Called Paprio Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment