Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Someone else is using our bricks!

I went up to the block today to see if I could detect wether or not the Engineer had been out there and done his thing.

There are two other blocks with dirt being levelled and ready for slabs. I was so envious. I can't wait till we get to that stage.

I also noticed another house in the estate being built with the bricks that we want to use. The bricks we have chosen have been discontinued and there where only 20,000 left. I hope there house doesn't use more then 10,000 otherwise we might not get to use them, and I have my heart set on them. On a plus note, cream windows look terrible with the brick we have chosen, so thats made one decision easier. I will have to drag hubby out on the weekend to have a look at there place. On the plus side, if we run in to the owners they might be able to say if they got charged more for the bricks, they are building with Hickies.

No comments:

Post a Comment