Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The bed we made

A friend on Facebook pasted a link to this website Knock-Off-Wood, I fell in love with the Farmhouse bed the moment I saw them.  I quite madly decided there and then to build two for the boys bedroom.

I asked my Dad to help me, he ordered the wood and we spent one weekend building the bed in his workshop.

bed

It turned out to be a bit bigger then I thought!  My husband wasn’t to impressed when I unloaded it from the back of his van.  But none the less I managed to convince him to putty up the nail holes and paint it.  So this weekend we put it altogether and set it up in the boys room.

I made two beds, but the baby is a bit to little and young to have his bed yet.  The big boy who is 3 loves his new bed that Mum and Dad made.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I can’t wait until the baby is big enough to have both beds in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment